Consistent delivery of faster ball speeds is the focus of Callaway Golf’s new MAVRIK driver. With increased forgiveness due to the newly designed face, golfers can expect a higher level of all-around performance.
New Shapes and Materials
Influenced by A.I., Callaway’s updated Flash Face SS20 was engineered to increase ball speed on a larger area of the face. To support the new face design, Callaway upgraded their construction with FS2S titanium, a stronger yet lighter variation on traditional titanium.
Jailbreak Technology for Incredible Speed
The MAVRIK uses existing Jailbreak tech with two internal rods between the sole and crown to reinforce the face to enhance ball speed. Combined with a lighter carbon crown, the MAVRIK has specially placed weighting to maximize MOI. The final innovation in the Callaway Golf MAVRIK driver is the new cyclone aero shape to minimize drag and amplify head speed.
Features of the Callaway Golf MAVRIK Driver:
- FS2S Titanium that is 6 grams lighter than standard
- A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 for maximum forgiveness
- Internal Jailbreak bars for faster ball speed
- Light Carbon Crown for higher MOI
- Brand new head shape aerodynamics for increased head speeds