In the G410 Plus model, three positions (Draw, Neutral, Fade) for the 16-gram tungsten back weight shift the center of gravity (CG) location by 1/10″ to influence left or right shot shape approximately 10 yards (20 yards of correction between Draw and Fade settings). By positioning the weight on the extreme boundary of the clubhead, the moment of inertia increases compared to the original G400 driver – ensuring golfers enjoy the added ball speed and forgiveness required to hit their tee shots longer and straighter.
- Movable-weight technology enables you to position the center of gravity for controlling your ball flight
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve
- To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined forged face undergoes a heat-treatment process
- New “creased crown” design in the 455cc head has stiffening properties
- To reduce drag in the downswing for increasing clubhead speed, the crown is aerodynamically shaped